Being the infrequently updated journal of the world's slowest miniature painter.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nightgaunt


This is a RAFM Nightgaunt painted up for use in Strange Aeons. I've only had a couple games of Strange Aeons so far, but I'm really digging it. It is a great way to get my Call of Cthulhu fix and my miniature gaming fix at the same time. I decided to try a gunmetal blue for this guy, and I don't think it looks too bad.
Another quick post tonight. I got in late from a Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie concert, and my ears are ringing like crazy. Not my usual sort of music, but the show was a blast. Lots of props, costumes, and flame jets. And a trailer for Werewolf Women of the SS.

2 comments:

The 25mm Warrior said...

I dig the shiny effect you gave him. Makes him much more evil looking. Nice pic.

MIK said...

Slimy evil yo.